GLAMOUR MAGAZINE HONORS THE 21st ANNUAL WOMEN OF THE YEAR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7 AT CARNEGIE HALL IN NEW YORK CITY
Emma Stone @ Glamour's 21st Annual Women of The Year event
Interview with Jennifer Lopez, Lea Michele, Emma Stone, Chelsea Handler & Bush Women:
THIS YEAR’S HONOREES:
- Jennifer Lopez: For transcending from Superstar to Superbrand by conquering everything from TV, music and film, to the fashion and beauty industries. Presented by Donatella Versace.
- Laura Bush and daughters Barbara Bush and Jenna Bush Hager: Family trio of powerful advocates on behalf of women, children, and the world’s neediest. Presented by Condoleezza Rice.
- Chelsea Handler: The only woman to succeed as a late-night talk show host… Ever! Presented by Jennifer Aniston.
- Lea Michele: Whose musical talent and acting chops have helped turn Glee into a juggernaut. Presented by Jonathan Groff.
- Arianna Huffington: The woman at the helm of an online media giant with more than 225 million visitors worldwide. Presentedby Barbara Walters.
- Withelma “T” Ortiz-Macey: Having been forced into prostitution as a child, now at age 22, she is one of the nation’s most
effective voices raising awareness about the sex trafficking of children in the U.S. Presented by Mayor Cory Booker.
- Tory Burch – For achieving one of the quickest and most stylish rises in fashion history. Presented by Jessica Alba.
- Lifetime Achievement Winner Gloria Steinem – She galvanized the woman’s movement in the 60’s, and remains an outspoken crusader to this day. Presented by Anita Hill.
- Cindy Sherman – One of the world’s most successful artists, known for nuanced photos of herself styled as female “types.”
Presented by Marc Jacobs.
- WOTY Fund Winner “Facebook Girl” Esraa Abdel Fattah – A key grassroots architect of the public revolt that ultimately helped topple Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak. Presented by Kerry Washington.
- Special Recognition: Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords – For her brave journey back from the shooting that almost took her life.
- Presented by Diane Sawyer. The evening will feature a live musical performance by Debbie Harry and Theophilus London, and a special presentation to 21 young amazing women by Emma Stone.