Dad brought home a baby bird that fell out of it's nest. With no nest in
site to return it to, he decided that bringing it home was the next best option.
After doing a little research online, we've been caring for the little guy for
about 3 days now and it seems to be thriving.
Baby bird getting stronger every day
- place the bird in a box with shredded newspaper
- place the box in a safe are away from other pets
- set up a lamp for warmth ( maximum of 40 watt bulb )
What to feed
- Crush some dog food or cat food mixed with a little milk
- Keep the food in room temperature
- Use a syringe without the needle or a dropper as the feeder
- Every 30 minutes
- From dusk till dawn
Feeding baby bird with a syringe
Being attentive is key. Good luck! Check out more "How To" videos!
***** UPDATE: She's ready to fly!
See your business here, click to learn more.
|Things of interest:|