As an official Green Education Panelist and Green Entertainment Correspondent for the Miami Kick-off of the 1st Annual Be Seen Being Green College Music Tour, presented by Dream Sharee Edu-tainment, we're here to share some tips & tricks so that you can live a greener life.
- You can improve gas mileage by more than 3% by checking your tires for proper pressure on a monthly basis!
- Fish and birds mistake plastic for food, and consume it – this effects our food supply and our ecology. Eliminate your need for plastic bottles, Zip Lok bags, and plastic bags
- Wash your clothes in cold water and save on energy used to heat it. PLUS your clothes will last longer too!
- Frozen food uses 10 x more energy to produce and has less nutrition than fresh food while being loaded with preservatives – always eat fresh fruits and veggies
- Use a brick or a two-liter bottle, ﬁlled with sand or water and set it into your toilet tank, avoid the ﬂapper valve. This saves on water every time you ﬂush!
See your business here, click to learn more.