As an official Green Education Panelist and Green Entertainment Correspondent for the Miami Kick-off of the 1st Annual Be Seen Being Green College Music Tour, presented by Dream Sharee Edu-tainment, we're here to share some tips & tricks so that you can live a greener life.
- You can improve gas mileage by more than 3% by checking your tires for proper pressure on a monthly basis!
- Fish and birds mistake plastic for food, and consume it – this effects our food supply and our ecology. Eliminate your need for plastic bottles, Zip Lok bags, and plastic bags
- Wash your clothes in cold water and save on energy used to heat it. PLUS your clothes will last longer too!
- Frozen food uses 10 x more energy to produce and has less nutrition than fresh food while being loaded with preservatives – always eat fresh fruits and veggies
- Use a brick or a two-liter bottle, ﬁlled with sand or water and set it into your toilet tank, avoid the ﬂapper valve. This saves on water every time you ﬂush!