This vegan recipe is great for for dinner or prep it for next day's lunch. The combination of
grilled and sautéed vegetables gives a mix of savory flavors. Yum!
photo: sautéed vegetable mix over a bed of grilled asparagus — serves 4
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 orange pepper
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp of chopped chives
- 2 tbsp of organic soy sauce
- Juice of 1/2 medium lemon
Method for Asparagus:
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Grill until brown on all sides.
- Layer the grilled asparagus on a wide plate.
Method for Mixed Vegetables:
- Cut remaining vegetables in cubes and mix
- Heat pan with olive oil in low heat
- Mince 1 clove of garlic
- Sauté garlic and chives in pan until brown.
- Add cubed vegetables in pan
- Sauté until golden brown
- Add 2 tbsp of organic soy sauce
- Add juice of 1/2 medium lemon
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until flavors are completely mixed
- Pour sautéed vegetables across the bed of grilled asparagus.
See your business here, click to learn more.
|Things of interest:|