- Spreading some around your bird feeder as many birds LOVE fruit pulp.
- Turtles and other animals that eat roughage also will enjoy veggie pulp in addition to their daily food.
- Many recipes (for us 2 legged upright walkers) can be accommodated to use pulp. Adding to muffin or cake batter can make the finished product more moist and delicious.
- Freeze berry or fruit pulp in Popsicle molds for a wonderful sweet treat your kids will adore!
- Use vegetable pulp between layers of your lasagna.
- Add pulp to homemade or even store bought tomato sauces and soups.
- Add some vegetable pulp to hamburger meat or meatballs.
Enjoy your juicing and get every bit of use from those fruits and veggies as I know it can be quite costly.
See your business here, click to learn more.