5 Tips & Tricks to Naturally Soft, Healthy & Glowing Skin
The summer heat can be harsh on our skin, especially when you spend a lot of time outdoors and in direct sun. Take care and rejuvenate your skin with these tips & tricks to naturally soften, hydrate and keep that glowing skin healthy.
- Drink lots of water -You should consume at least 8 glasses of water a day. Water is best for your skin when its room temperature. Add a splash of lemon juice while you are at it! Hydration is key for a glowing complexion.
- Eat raw super foods -Get to the root of it all. Look into what you are putting in your body. Try raw foods that will naturally do wonder for your skin.
- Be good to your body -Bad habits like smoking, drinking alcohol excessively, and indulging in too much caffeine will suck out all that moisture from your skin.
- Rejuvenate Organically – Try Rejuva Minerals 100% Organic Botanique Naturels Luscious Berries Facial Oil. The pure botanical oils absorb readily and leave skin plump and glowing! Great for all skin types, especially dry, normal, combination and sensitive.
|7 Reasons why we <3 Rejuva Minerals:
5. Have dandelion smoothie- Dandelions can help improve your skin and even fight acne, eczema, fungus and ringworm. That’s right. When juiced, or added to green smoothies, the sap (or milk) acts as a microbial which can fight germs and fungus, and help improve the skin.
See your business here, click to learn more.