The Avril Lavigne Foundation partners with leading charitable organizations to design and deliver programs, raise awareness and mobilize support for children and youth living with a serious illness or a disability.
- R.O.C.K.S. Respect, Opportunity, Choices, Knowledge, & Strength in support of children and youth living with serious illnesses and disabilities.
- Respect the needs of all children and youth, no matter their circumstances, and encourage others to do the same.
- Create the Opportunity for children and youth with serious illnesses or disabilities to follow their dreams.
- Offer Choices so children and youth see they have many options in life and not just a single path defined by their circumstances.
- Provide Knowledge about what is possible to children, youth and their families through new program ideas that The Avril Lavigne Foundation will support and help expand.
- Give kids and their families the Strength to face their daily challenges.
- A cameo in one of Avril’s music videos
- A phone call from Avril
- Tickets for Lady Gaga’s next tour
- Tickets to Train’s upcoming tour
- Signed memorabilia from Katy Perry, Nickelback, & more!
For more information, please visit http://www.theavrillavignefoundation.org/.