Project Save Our Surf
Get The Green Girls in your inbox!
If you read my last post on recycling, you know that 75% of what we throw out can be recycled through most municipal recycling programs. What to do with the remaining 25%? Well, don’t throw it out yet. There are
Be a Green Girl Guru!
The Green Girls invites you to be part of our team! We welcome ideas from all
different perspectives, experiences and topics as long as they’re green!
As a company and business owner, you can use this opportunity to talk about your
expertise in the industry & the the environmental issues around it.