This melt-in-your-mouth treat is easy to make and is just the right size to satisfy that craving for a little sweet indulgence. Shape them any way you want to match any occasion!
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked for at least 3 hours to soften for the blend
- Juice of 2 lemon wedges
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 medium size sweet strawberries
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of shredded coconut (to use as crust)
- Whisk and combine coconut oil and agave in a small saucepan on very low heat until liquid.
- Place all ingredients (except shredded coconuts) in a blender and blend on high until silky smooth.
- Sprinkle shredded coconuts at the bottom of ice tray mold or mini cupcake tray. This will keep the filling from sticking to the tray.
- Pour the blended filling onto flexible ice tray mold or mini cupcake trays. Place in freezer until solid.
- To serve, remove from freezer, pop em’ out of the mold and enjoy!
Check out more delish recipes here!