Not just for chocolate lovers, this mouthwatering dessert will satisfy any sweet tooth craving. Enjoy!
(makes one dozen (depending on the size of your mold)
- ½ cup melted raw cacao butter (melt at a low temperature either in a dehydrator or in a double boiler over hot water)
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup raw agave nectar
- ½ tablespoon maca powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder or the seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons freeze dried raspberry bits
- Make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Place the cacao butter, cacao powder, agave, maca and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend from low to high speed until very smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir the raspberries into the chocolate by hand.
- Pour the chocolate evenly into silicone chocolate molds.
- Place in the refrigerator to firm. Remove after 1-2 hours and pop the chocolates out of their molds.
- Enjoy with love!