Add a rich and creamy caesar salad to your raw
menu! Try this easy recipe as a dressing or as a dip.
Creamy Raw Caesar Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- a pinch of cumin
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 4 tablespoon water if necessary to thin
- sea salt (to taste)
- Grind the pumpkin seeds into a meal with a coffee grinder, chopper or blender.
- Mince garlic
- Combine all ingredients and blend to
liquefy. You should get a creamy texture.
- Add more water to thin if necessary
Check out more