SAVE THE DATE : Russell Simmons, Danny Simmons, and the Board of Directors of Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation invite you to ART FOR LIFE Living In Color
Thirteenth Annual Garden Party Gala at Russell Simmons’ East Hampton Estate
JULY 28, 2012
- 6pm Cocktails
- 7pm Dinner and Program
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
- Betsy Z. Cohen, CEO, Bancorp, Inc.
- Tamia and Grant Hill, Tamia and Grant Hill Foundation
- Marc J. Leder, Co-CEO, Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Kimora Lee Simmons
- Event Chairs
- Frank and Nina Cooper, PepsiCo
- Rick Davidson
- Bobby and Jill Zarin
- Soledad O’Brien
Special Performances By
- Anita Baker
- Diggy Simmons
Rush Kids Auctioneer
- Star Jones
- The summer’s hottest colors
- Rush Orange, Aqua Blue, Chartreuse, and Fuchsia
About the Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation
Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation is dedicated to providing inner-city youth with significant exposure and access to the arts, and to offering exhibition opportunities for underrepresented artists and artists of color. Rush was founded in 1995 by three brothers: Danny Simmons, visual artist and community builder; media mogul Russell Simmons; and Joseph “Rev. Run” Simmons of the legendary hip-hop group Run-DMC. Their goal was to fill the gap that the disenfranchised and people of color faced in both accessing the arts and exhibition opportunities.
Learn more about the event here.