There are some great ideas online on How To reuse
old Christmas cards. One of our favorites, The Christmas Wreath!
Here's what you'll need:
- Last year's Christmas cards
- A couple of small ornaments
- Ribbon for a big bow
- Tie your ornaments to the bow
- Then gram your cards and stack then together overlapping end to end and create a
- Glue each overlapping part together
- Take your bow and glue it to the top. you can also tape for this
- Let Dry & Hang
Watch more awesome videos!
See your business here, click to learn more.