There's a small window right before you catch a cold when your throat starts
to hurt or your body feels run down. That's the time to be proactive and stop
the cold before it hits!
- 2 Ginger Root, peeled & chopped
- Sliced lemons
- Juice, sugar or honey to sweeten
- 4 cups of water
- In a small pot combine 4 cups of water and chopped ginger and boil
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes to really let ginger juices release into the water
- Pour 3/4 cup into your tea mug with pieces of ginger chunks
- Add 1/4 cup of juice for taste
- Sip and enjoy
Note ~ for this to be effective you must start drinking ginger tea right when
you start to feel a cold coming on and repeat every 2-3 hours
Cheers & Have a healthy holiday season!
Watch More Awesome Videos!