With Summer around the corner, spending time on the beach is a MUST. This is your 5 tips on HOW TO BE A SUSTAINABLE BEACH BABE.
- We all love spending weekends on the beach. It’s fun, relaxing & FREE. To show your appreciation, give back & take 20 min to embark on your own beach clean up!
- Remember you're a visitor; don't disturb the wildlife and plants, native to the beach — even if you think the little suckers are provoking you.
- You know you’re going to be thirsty. So prepare. Don't buy bottled water; use refillable bottles instead.
- A picnic on the beach is always a hit. Don't leave your things behind and to make things easier, pack a picnic with reusable cutlery, cups, and cloth napkins.
- Be eco-aware: visit the websites of marine protection organizations to learn more about conserving your beach & how you can help coastal issues.
See your business here, click to learn more.
|Things of interest:|