Join Imani for a special 5 day Sustainable Living & Raw Food Immersion on October 10th-15th at Grail Springs in Ontario, CANADA
Discover ways to energize your body, detoxify your temple, clarify your priorities and magnetize your intentions to be aligned with your inner calling. Our focus will be on conscious consumption with food as the foundation to fuel our passion. Together, we will make simple, nutritious and delicious recipes that you can easily duplicate at home on your own. You will learn about the health benefits of eating more high vibration living foods, time saving tips, formulas for multi-tasking around food preparation and raw food basics to ensure your success! Each day we will spend two and a half hours in hands-on, interactive meal preparation and discussion that will nourish us during our entire time together. We will re-awaken and delight your taste buds, ignite your inspiration and activate your life force. Restore your vision. Renew your Spirit. Reunite with your Tribe!
Recipes and related literature will be made available to each participant to take home!
Our Mamaliscious Menu:
Simple & Delicious Live Food Recipes & Hands-on Demos to Inspire, Purify and Restore
Food Preparation Class Themes:
- MonDay 1 – Dressings, Soups & Marinades; overview of sprouting
- TuesDay 2 – Dehydration 1 & Nut Pates (flax crax, nuts & seeds)
- WednesDay 3- Nut Cheeses/Nut Mylks & Tasty Treats
- ThursDay 4– Dehydration 2 (kale chips, granola & pizza crusts)
- FriDay 5 – Decadent Desserts
- 7:45am Wake-up with Wheatgrass/E3 Live Shot followed by 20-min 'Break-a-Sweat'
- 8:15am morning breakfast refresher
- 8:45am Grail Morning Mantra
- 9am Intuitive Yoga with Imani
- 10:30-1:30pm Hands-on-Food Preparation and Demonstration Class each day – preparing your own lunch with Imani
- 1:30pm Nature Hike
- 2:30-5pm spa leisure time
- 5:00 Meditation & Mantra
- 6pm dinner (prepared during food prep)
- 7pm Each evening we gather in the beautiful Great Hall for an evening of “inspirationals” on living a sustainable life!