Tonight we celebrate Earth Hour. No matter where you live or what your views are, energy conservation helps the bottom line of both our economy & our planet.
Here is are some ways to enjoy this time spent with your family in the dark.
- Have a candle lit dinner
- Tell spooky stories.
- Tell jokes
- Play guessing games
- Drawing games like hang-man, connect the dots, tic tac toe, etc.
- Sing different kids or camping songs
- Make shadow puppets in candle light
- If weather permits, go outside and look at the stars.
- Go for a walk around the neighborhood
- Enjoy being & spending time together without the distractions
- Take this time to talk to your kids about why we participate in Earth Hour
This is a great way to take advantage of "family time". Why not celebrate Earth Hour more often? Learn more at www.earthhour.org
Today, 28 March at 8.30PM you can vote EARTH by switching off your lights for one hour -EARTH HOUR.
See your business here, click to learn more.
|Things of interest:|