Who doesn’t love chocolate without the guilt! Try this rich & raw chocolate pudding served in a tasty cashew cup.
Makes 4 pudding cups
Cashew Cups Ingredients:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon agave (add more to taste)
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in food processor to pate consistency
- Press on cupcake cups to fold mold
- Place in freezer to harden while you prepare the pudding
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup raw agave
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 4 medium size strawberries
- a pinch of cinnamon
- Place avocado, agave, cocoa powder, vanilla extract & salt in blender.
- While blending, gradually add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to achieve creamy consistency.
- Remove cashew cups from cupcake mold
- Pour pudding into cups
- cube strawberries and place a few pieces on the pudding.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on top
- Place back in the freezer for about 5 minutes before serving.
Check out more recipes!