The memories of living on a working Texas ranch during my high school days, often spark a craving for a nature getaway. There’s just something about country living and being on a ranch around animals, the ponds, the acres and acres of nature that triggers the relaxation and lowers stress levels instantly. It connects you to the present moment and we pay attention to the here and now.
I started doing some research for the ideal country getaway and quickly fell in love with the BlissWood Bed & Breakfast in Texas Hill Country. The ranch is located approximately an hour west of Houston in Cat Spring, Texas, known as the rolling hills, the foothills of the Hill Country. It sits on 650-acres of land that includes lakes and wildlife.
I have a big family & we enjoy spending lots of time together. No joke. By Wednesday of every week, my brothers are calling my husband to find out what we’re all doing that upcoming weekend. That being said, what I love about BlissWood is that you don’t just get a room. You get a whole house! At BlissWood Bed and Breakfast, you’ll find antique houses and cabins scattered throughout the ranch. It’s perfect for family road trips and family reunions.
Some great activities you can do within the BlissWood Bed & Breakfast ranch:
- Archery: That is so random and awesome.
- Bike riding: BlissWood at Lehmann Legacy Ranch has plenty of room and mild terrain for enjoyable bicycle rides. As well, the local area has a lot of country roads for longer leisurely rides.
- Golf Cart Rentals:For those who would prefer to roam the ranch on motorized wheels.
- Catch & release bass fishing: Fishing enthusiasts can catch-and-release bass in the ranch’s stocked lakes.
- Horseback Riding: With nearly 650 acres to roam, BlissWood has plenty of room to relax and enjoy a nice leisurely horseback ride through meadows and oak forests, across creeks, and past soothing ponds.
- Picnics: We can also arrange for picnics in the Gazebo at Enchanted Lake. Please call for more detailed information or see the “Specials & Packages” on the website.
- In-room massage: Massages in the rooms are available with prior arrangements.
- Hiking: BlissWood has plenty of places for a leisurely hike. Looking out over the fields you may catch a glimpse of grazing deer, or a view of the bison herd.
- Scrapbooking: BlissWood is a great place to unwind, and unleash your creativity. We have plenty of relaxing space to spread out just about anyone’s collection of materials and the right atmosphere to get you in the mood to create something special.
|More reasons to love BlissWood Bed & Breakfast:
Learn more about BlissWood Bed & Breakfast
See your business here, click to learn more.