Join us for a once in a lifetime wellness retreat next to an ancient Mayan healing temple in tropical Tulum!
The first time I visited Tulum, Mexico it changed my life. It is truly one of the most inspirational, magical and healing places on earth and I am thrilled to be able to co-host an incredible week of wellness there this November!
We will be staying at Maya Tulum Resort and Spa — voted one of the top destination resort spa’s in the world — for an unforgettable week of relaxation and fitness that will create strength, release stress, and build personal empowerment in your life.
So many of us are experiencing massive changes as we journey through the shifts occurring on our planet right now – the environmental, economic, governmental and personal can seem so overwhelming and this retreat is designed to help us heal, let go of what holds us back, gain strength where we need it most and live from our hearts.
2012 is a very powerful year in the Mayan calendar as well and being in Tulum at this time presents an incredible opportunity to embrace what it is we want to achieve in this lifetime. It’s also a chance to reconnect with nature – which many people say is the most incredible part of Tulum.
It’s the only place in the world where you can experience cenotes or underwater caves as well!
The week includes:
- - 3 meals a day of fresh, organic, local vegetarian/vegan cuisine and non-alcoholic drinks. (Alcohol available for purchase and those with dietary requirements are accommodated. Some fresh fish also served)
- - Accommodations in traditional beach bungalows for 7 nights & 8 days
- - All resort tips and gratuities
- - A welcome gift bag and retreat T-Shirt
All of your health, wellness & fitness classes, and group activities including:
- - Detox, Health & Nutrition Lectures
- - Beach Bootcamp
- - Meditation
- - Kundalini Yoga
- - Kickboxing
- - Gentle Flow Yoga
- - Powerful Healing Ceremony
- - Local Volunteer Opportunity
- There will also be time to explore Tulum, which is surrounded by ancient Mayan jungle and home to some of most well preserved Mayan ruins ever discovered. You can explore underwater caves, have a spa treatment with a Mayan medicine women, salsa, shop, or simply relax by the beach! Also, all of the classes and activities are optional and students of all fitness levels are welcome.
Retreat Leaders: With a degree in Physical Education and Dance Molly is an ACE certified personal trainer with certifications in PiYo, Athlekintex, kickboxing, dance, and several strength training classes. She runs Health & Wellness programs for global businesses and corporations and was voted “Toledo’s Top Personal Trainer” in 2011. Beth has been practicing yoga since age 11 and studied Bikram, Anusara, Kundalini and Jivamuktii yoga in London, New York, Los Angeles and Australia with some of the most renowned teachers in the world. She is a certified Power Yoga instructor and author currently teaching in Los Angeles, California.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 419 308 5684
See your business here, click to learn more.