True Blood Authentic Sookie Bra worn and signed by Anna Paquin.
- This bra is was worn by Anna Paquin in the openings scene of episode 4.06 “I Wish I Was The Moon” of True Blood when Sookie makes out with Eric.
- Original, ONE OF A KIND and AUTHENTIC True Blood costume.
- Anna Paquin signed the bra on the side strap.
- The auction winner will also receive a 8×10 photo of Pam signed personalized with his/her name by Kristin Bauer van Straten.
- The Sookie Bra was kindly donated by the True Blood Costume Department in support of Out for Africa.
Find the auction here.
A journey to Africa to explore its land, its people, and a deeper look into the poaching and slaughter of Africa’s majestic animals.
I’m Kristin Bauer van Straten, aka Pam from “True Blood”, my husband and I are off to Africa to film a documentary about the people, the land, and the horrific Elephant Ivory and Rhino horn poaching that is at an all time high since it was banned in 1989.
I will be taking a camera crew to Kenya to ask Africans, the on the ground experts and heroes; what is happening, what the possible solutions are and, how can we help you? They are living this crisis and working very hard to stop it, they know what can be done – they just need a larger voice.
Together is the only way elephants and rhino may make it and also the only way I will be able to make this documentary. In the last six months two species of rhino have gone extinct and more are on the brink. I don’t think we can afford to wait to do something.
Learn more at http://www.outforafrica.com