Each year we celebrate our freedom & independence and it’s with this freedom that we can choose how we spend this momentous day. If you happen to choose a relaxing route, here are some ideas to honor America’s birthday.
1) BBQ in your backyard – an easy way to celebrate is to just walk out to your backyard, fire up the grill and catch up with friends and family over grilled lunch and cold drinks.
2) BBQ in your buddy’s backyard
- even better than your backyard, is your buddy’s. No clean up necessary.
3) Enjoy the All-American Pastime
- Widely known as America’s pastime, watching a baseball game is a great way to celebrate the day.
4) Jump in the water or the wild
– Get in touch with nature by going to the beach, lay by the lake or go camping.
5) Rewind back in time with The Twilight Zone marathon – every year The Twilight Zone marathon is aired on New Years Eve & the Fourth of July and has become a relaxing tradition for some families.
However you spend this momentous day, enjoy it & be safe!
Check out more activities!