Pink Cloud Events, a sustainable event planning company in L.A., is celebrating the turnover of Proposition 8 and the legalization of gay marriage in California with a $10,000 giveway!
Pink Cloud's “Modern Day Romance” Wedding Contest starts now. They are looking for gay couples in California to tell Pink Cloud why they embody the modern day romance. The winning couple will win $10,000 worth of wedding planning services provided by Pink Cloud and very special friends in the wedding industry.
1. Post a YouTube video (3 minutes MAX) as a video response to the one above, which tells you and your partner’s Modern Day Romance story.
2. Tweet your YouTube video link to @pinkcloud with #pinkcloud OR email your YouTube link to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter.
3. All video entries MUST be submitted by the contest deadline 11:59PM on Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 for consideration.
1. Starting TODAY, the public will be able to cast their votes on their favorite videos simply by visiting your YouTube link, and “liking” the videos they enjoy. (Note: “Dislike” votes will not be considered).
2. Public voting ends at 11:59PM on Tuesday, August 31st.
3. The TOP 5 “liked” videos will then be in the final running, where the Pink Cloud staff will choose the grand prize winner and announce the lucky couple on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010.
The winner will be notified through their YouTube accounts, where Pink Cloud will immediately begin planning your dream wedding while staying within your budget!
Good luck everyone!