We all strive for young looking healthy skin with a natural glow. Before getting into creams and potions, let’s get to the root and look into what we are putting into our bodies.
photo via d4e
Below is a list of raw foods that will naturally do wonders for your skin!
- Cantaloupe.High in vitamin A and C, and have many other minerals, they are good for any type of skin problems.
- Tomatoes. Tomatoes are high in nine different minerals and five different B vitamins, and contains a good amount of Vitamin E, protein and dietary fiber. The combination of nutrients in a tomato protects
you against various cancers, heart disease, diabetes and migraines.
- Berries. Berries help the body manufacture collagen which makes the skin supple and smooth.
- Dark Plums. Contains vitamin B2, potassium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and other anti-oxidant. Nutrients in dark plum are more easily digested and absorbed by human bodies. Therefore, you may experience very noticeable skincare effect by eating black plum regularly.
- Sweet potatoes.The orange color in sweet potatoes comes from beta-carotene, an antioxidant that converts to vitamin A in your body and switches on DNA that’s in charge of producing new skin cells and shedding old ones. A regular influx of new cells keeps the surface of your skin smooth, fresh-looking and resistant to irritants and damage.
- Broccoli. With anti-oxidants like beta-carotene and vitamin-C and other helpers like vitamin B complex, vitamin E, vitamin A & K, omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids and folate present in the broccoli, your skin well keep young and glowing.
- Spinach.Spinach prevents pollutants from getting into the bloodstream and helps to improve skin health, combating acne, blemishes and other skin problems.
- Carrots. Carrots are loaded with fiber and water, which cleanse the liver, boosted oxification and plump out skin to stave off wrinkles.
- Grapefruit. Good for acne, congested and oily skin, tones the skin and tissues.
- Walnuts. Eating walnuts regularly in a good way to help to improve the general smoothness and softness of the skin. Walnuts oils contain linoleic acid, which helps to maintain the skin’s structure, keeping it watertight and well hydrated.
See your business here, click to learn more.