Fantastic Ways To Recycle Toilet Paper Rolls
When it comes to re-purposing, it’s all about creativity! Check out these fun and easy ways to reuse and recycle those toilet paper rolls.
1. The personalized action figures – Who wouldn’t love an action figure of their cat?!
2. The Bird Feeder – Spread a little peanut butter and roll on the seeds! You can hang this outside by a string or stick the roll on a branch.
3. A lovely wreath – This will be an interesting topic of conversation in any room.
4. The heart stamp – What a fun way to create art!
5. The individual planters – Useful and cute
6. The pen holder – Never scramble for a pen again.
7. The Monsters – Cute decorative pieces. Great for holidays & birthday parties!
8. The iHome – Need a phone stand? Make one in seconds.
9. The Wall Art – Just plain cool
10. The napkin rings You can make this for any holiday or occasion.
Do you know of more creative ways to recycle toilet paper rolls? Please share!
See your business here, click to learn more.
|Things of interest:|